You have no items in your shopping cart.
EuroSport Tuning is looking for a motivated individual to help with sales and website product entry. This is a full-time Monday to Friday position with occasional weekends during show season. We offer a unique blend of family-owned values with professional business savvy in a modern and upbeat environment combined with a rare opportunity to work in an industry where passion and devotion for automobiles can be part of your everyday career.
Our ideal candidate will possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with a proven ability to work in a fast paced environment. This position requires an automotive background and knowledge of the performance and replacement parts marketplace.
• Website – Adding new products to the website, creating product descriptions, updating existing products and adjust pricing.
• Social Media – work on enhance our presence on social media such as on Facebook, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
• Email Newsletter – create monthly newsletters
• Forums – Participate on various forums by posting new products, specials and other related updates.
JOB SUMMARY: Entry level position. Seeking energetic, multi-tasking organized individual that can manage the company’s e-commerce website, online sales and marketing. Candidate should have a working knowledge of Excel, http coding and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube). Knowledge of Magento, eMagicOne, Mailchimp, photoshop, photography and video editing is an asset. Please list these skills along when applying.
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
• Be proficient in basic web technologies i.e. html
• Have excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Possess proven ability to manage time and meet deadlines
• Knowledge of European cars and car components
This position is for our Oakville Ontario location. If you think you've got what it takes send us your resume via email