You have no items in your shopping cart.
Reducing unsprung weight and improving your BMWs grip on the road is what the Lightweight Performance Wheel Set is all about. These wheels are built to DINAN offsets and sizes to accommodate substantially larger tires without any rubbing or modification of the wheel well. Each wheel is cut from a single solid block of aluminum creating a very strong wheel that is also light in weight. Throw on top of that great looks from a popular design and it is a winner all the way around.
Lightweight Performance Wheel Set Highlights:
• Built to DINAN optimized offsets and sizes
• Wheels accommodate substantially larger tires for maximum grip and reduction of understeer by bringing the front and rear tire sizes closer together.
• Motorsport-inspired design for the ultimate in street performance
• Aerospace-grade 6061-T6 forged aluminum for high strength-to-weight ratio
• Engineered to minimize unsprung mass and rotational inertia for maximum performance and handling
• CNC machined from a solid piece of aluminum
• OE TPMS and lug hardware compatible for ease of installation
• DINAN logo center caps
• I-Beamed Spoke Technology
• Extreme Stiffness
• Extreme Fatigue Strength
• 2100 lb. Street-Tire Load Rating (per wheel)
Size: 20" x 9"
Weight: 22 lbs
Recommended Tire: Michelin Super Sport tires – 275/35-20 (For other tires see note below)
Size: 20" x 10"
Weight: 23 lbs
Recommended Tire: Michelin Super Sport tires – 295/35-20 (For other tires see note below)
NOTE – If using a tire other than the recommended tire:
The physical dimensions of different tire manufacturer's products may vary for a given tire size. In some cases minor trimming of the fender well lip may be required due to vehicle production tolerance variations.